Multidimensional Decentralized Blockchain Platform
What is Cowrium?
Cowrium is a Multidimensional Decentralized Blockchain Platform created with the aim of encouraging SMEs to use advanced technology for better growth and to enable people to use cryptocurrency as a payment method for buying products and services. Cowrie is the original digital currency from Cowrium. This name was adopted from sea mollusks that were used as money in ancient times. In addition to currency similarity, the Cowrie excavation process is also known as mining, which also shows blockchain mining.
To make the blockchain adoption easier, faster and more profitable for small businesses & enterprises worldwide, and to make Cowrium/Cowrie a household name globally
The Cowrium project is not just a blockchain that aims to evolve the existing economy, but it is a completely new economic system that is being created on the blockchain technology. We understand that the first requirement for building a strong, self-sustaining network like Cowrium is providing liquidity and multiple ways for users to acquire and use Cowrie (CWR) coins. With that aim, our highly talented and experienced team of developers is working hard to build a one-of-its-kind economic system to provide usability for merchants and users. All the devices in the system will be directly linked with the Cowrium Pay module, accessing which will require users to provide their unique identities. This will act as a Financial System of the entire economic system, allowing you to deposit, withdraw, perform payments, loan CWR coins, link or request Cowrium Pay Debit/Credit cards to use with our ATMs, POS Terminals or Card Readers situated worldwide. The Cowrium Pay Module and Financial System will be supported by a separate entity from the Cowrium Foundation.
The Cowrium Blockchain Project
The Cowrium project consists of the following 5 entities:
- A multidimensional smart contract
- Cowrie – A mass-oriented cryptocurrency
- CowDEX – An highly secured decentralized Exchange
- ErrandBoy – A DAP that allows you to send crypto & receives in Fiat
- Cowrie Stability AI – An artificial intelligence system that can predict the market and help suggest a foreseeable solution – while the buffer system helps stabilize Cowrie and protect it from market volatility.
The Cowrium Platform
Cowrium is a blockchain project being developed to help Small and Medium Enterprise to easily adopt comprehensive blockchain solutions to better reach thousands of customers who conduct business through the SME industry.. The Cowrie coin, which is the official cryptocurrency of the Cowrium platform, represents a digital currency that will effectively replace the physical money. The aim is to increase the adoption of blockchain technology through an easy-to-use platform. Cowrium uses a 2-Hop network. In the first hop, miners identify blocks and record transactions on to the blockchain. The miner, of course, is rewarded with the new coin mined in return. The other hop consists of Masternodes that are hosted on virtual private servers (VPS). These are special servers that enable instant and private transactions, budgeting as well as decentralized governance. Mining : The Cowrium blockchain combines in-browser mining with Mobile Mining as a support system for the CPU and GPU miners, allowing for Cowrium’s hash rate to be truly decentralized, protected against 51% attacks and providing better profitability for web and mobile miners. Masternodes : Masternodes: The Cowrium POS Masternodes is similar to Dash’s, which provides to the network near-instant and secures payments as well as anonymous transactions. The Cowrium Blockchain allows CWR holders to earn fixed rewards through staking, in return for their help to secure the network.
- Multicurrency Payment System – enabling Merchants and Consumers to make/receive payments in any Coin via dedicated mobile and web apps.
- Multicurrency ICO Platform – that gives ICOs the ability to accept payments in any Cryptocurrency of their choice.
- InstantSend – The near-instant payments known as InstantSend technology, is designed to average at 0.5 secs per transaction compare to Dash 1.3 seconds.
- Enterprise Private Contracts which can be executed only by users willing to participate in the contract but can be verified publicly.
- Hyperblock technology – provides higher performance & scalability by regularly compressing transactions, thus reducing blockchain size and ensuring less RAM/ drive space requirements.
- Atomic Swap – a smart contract feature enabled in the Cowrium wallet of users that allows exchange between different cryptocurrencies (coins) without a third-party.
- Referral Rewards Program – Enable customers and merchants to earn more by referring others to join the platform.
- Smart Contract interaction between child chains – capability permits the interoperability of block chains through Cowrium and Private Masternodes.
- Smart Contract Library – that implements the 2-hop – Proof of Work vs. Proof of Stake – protocol as compared to the traditional PoW (1-hop) for higher security and easier implementation.
- PrivateSend – The technology mix your funds through the Masternodes network, making near-impossible to trace back the origin of the funds.
- Intelligent Pooling System – effectively resolves the Mempool overload issue of traditional blockchains by prioritizing transactions to prevent delays.
- Support multiple cryptographic algorithms, signing & address via Polysig – Providing protection against quantum attacks .
- Recurring & Scheduled Payments a feature that enables users to schedule recurring or subscription payments via their wallets.
- Merchants Loyalty Program – Allow Merchants through their website/app to give back to Users, rewards in the form of Mined CWR coins.
COWRIUM INTERCONNECTED APPS The Cowrium platform will also host a number of interconnected and related apps, as follows: CowDex Decentralized Exchange A dedicated, decentralized, highly-secure Cryptocurrency Exchange platform that utilizes Atomic Swaps for easy trading between multiple ICO tokens. ErrandBoy Crypto to Fiat Direct Transfer A money transfer app through which users can send money in any cryptocurrency, which is then converted to Fiat currency & sent to the recipient anywhere in the world. Cowrie Stability AI Artificial Intelligence against Volatility The Cowrie Stability AI is an Independent but interconnected program that predicts the market, provides possible balance and protects Cowrie from Volatility.
Start: Jan 1, 2020 (00:01AM UCT) Number of tokens for sale: 1,000,000,000 CWRX End: May 30, 2020 (11:59PM UCT) Tokens exchange rate: 1 CWR = 0.075 USD Acceptable currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, USD, NGN (12) Minimal transaction amount: Varies by Stages
Distribution of tokens
Use of proceeds
2018 – Q1 The Cowrie Idea is born as Concept Development 2018 – Q2 Team Building | Consultation with Industry Expert 2018 – Q3 Settle Legal Issues | Discussions with Private Investors Cowrium Adoption | Private Investment (Seed Capital) 2018 – Q4 Website Launch Early Access | PRE-ICO 2019 – Q1 Public Announcements at Events | Technical Setup 2019 – Q2 Project Development | ICO 2019 – Q3 New Website | Project Development 2019 – Q4 Testing Period 2020 – Q1 PRE-IEO | Prototype Release | Wallet Launch 2020 – Q2 New Website | CPU/GPU Mining | Masternodes | IEO / Major Exchange Listing 2020 – Q3 POS Launch | Payment Gateway Plugins 2020 – Q4 Decentralized Exchange Launch (CowDex) Mobile Mining | Recurring Wallet Payments ErrandBoy (BETA) Launch 2021 – Q1 Cowrium Summit ErrandBoy Official Launch Smart Contract / ICO Token Launch 2021 – Q2 Discussion with Financial Institution Expansion on Scope of Work Worldwide Promotio 2021 – Q3 Interoperability Solution Testnet Partnership with Conventional Financial Institution Investment in Acquisition of Conventional Financial Institutio 2021 – Q4 New Partnership
Emmanuel Haastrup: Founder / Chief Conductor Praveen Dagdi: Product Manager Deepanshu Bhatt: Chief Marketing Officer Shobhit Sharma: Lead: Blockchain Development Priyanka Chouhan: Lead: Business Development Aanuoluwapo Awesome: Lead: Community Development Kshama Verma: Lead: Backend Devs, API, NODEs Pedetin A. Obadimeji: Lead: Legal
Chloe Khok: Process & Training Oluyinka Tanimowo: Technology Bado Faisal: Business Development (Africa) Marina Sokolova: Business Development (Eastern Europe)
For More Information Click Link Bellow:
- Website: https://www.cowrium.net/
- Whitepaper: https://www.cowrium.net/cowrium-whitepaper.pdf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cowrium/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cowrium/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@cowrietoken