SWAPZILLA

Hello everyone, this new post I want to introduce about a very interesting and good project that is SwapZilla, and for more details, let’s just go to the following discussion:What is SwapZilla?
SwapZilla — is a unique infrastructure solution that revolutionizes crypto trading. SwapZilla, brings together all exchanges, all tokens, all news streams and all tools. Our platform is suitable for any player on the market: a crypto exchange, a trader, a news channel or a company that develops trading algorithms — SwapZilla will give them an opportunity to effectively interact and exchange information and data. Through our platform users will be able to: get convenient access to the widest possible range of crypto assets; crypto exchanges will be able to multiply their client base and get additional sources of income.The SwapZilla trading platform is the most flexible modular system that can be customized for each individual user. The user independently selects and connects all the necessary elements of the system: modules, screens and tools.SwapZilla is a mass service, which includes relevant and reputable trading products, so the demand for the project services is always stable.The intrinsic value of the token is guaranteed by the owner’s perpetual right to receive the income from the platform’s commissions, which is guaranteed by a smart contract.TokenomicsThe payment plan is structured in a following way: all SwapZilla platform revenue is distributed in 70/30 proportion between the company and SWZL tokenholders: 70% — of the income is used to pay for current expenses and platform development and marketing; the remaining 30% of the income is transferred (in real time) to a special public wallet and then distributed proportionally to token holders.IEO will take place between 15th July 2019 and 1st January 2020. The price for one SWZL token will be 1 USDT.72% of the collected funds will be used as turnover capital. SWZL investors will receive income the day after the completion of the IEO (01/02/2020). The turnover funds (72% of the money raised) will be a collateral guarantee of the token.

Token: SWZL
Type: Utility
IEO launchpad: Latoken Launchpad
Price1 SWZL = 1 USD
MVP/Prototype: Available
Platform: Ethereum
Accepting: BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC
Minimum investment: 1 USD
Soft cap: 2,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 27,150,000 USD
Country: Hong Kong
Whitelist/KYC: KYC & WhitelistRoadmap

  1. 1Q 2018
    Brainstorming.
    Platform prototype.
  2. 2Q 2018
    Core team formation.
    Alpha version of SwapZilla.co.
    Closed Alpha version testing.
  3. 4Q 2018
    Beta version development.
  4. 1Q 2019
    Selecting technological stack formation and security providers.
    Hiring additional team members with specialization in internet security.
  5. 2Q 2019
    Development of API module with the crypto exchanges.
    Development of internal clearing module.
    Functionality development: transaction history, commissions and arbitrage module.
    Development of AI & ML algorithms.
  6. 3Q 2019
    Start of security functionality testing.
    Development of trade signals module.
    NLP.
    Development of Smart Order module.
    Testing of blocks and feedback .
  7. 4Q 2019
    Testing security functionality.
    Development of the internal
    lending module.
    Development of follow (mirror) trading module.
  8. 1Q 2020
    Testing of security functionality.
    Development of margin trading module.
    Testing of blocks and feedback.
  9. 2Q 2020
    Beta version.
    Start of trading.

To find more relevant details please follow several sources for the following references:WEBSITE: https://www.swapzilla.co/
WHITEPAPER: https://www.swapzilla.co/WhitePaper-eng.pdf
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SwapZilla-2335457683242053
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/swapzillaco
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/SwapZilla

Username: Kevinryan

Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2653700

Tinggalkan komentar

Isikan data di bawah atau klik salah satu ikon untuk log in:

Logo WordPress.com

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Logout /  Ubah )

Foto Google

You are commenting using your Google account. Logout /  Ubah )

Gambar Twitter

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Logout /  Ubah )

Foto Facebook

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Logout /  Ubah )

Connecting to %s

Buat situs web Anda di WordPress.com
Mulai
%d blogger menyukai ini: